6547 42nd Ave SW
Developer: Urban Seattle LLC
bland (blænd) – adjective, -er, -est.
1. lacking in special interest, liveliness, individuality, etc.; insipid; dull.
va·nil·la (və-nĭl’ə) – adjective
1. lacking adornments or special features; basic or ordinary.
1. To annoy, as with petty importunities; bother.
2. To cause perplexity in; puzzle.
3. To bring distress or suffering to; plague or afflict.
bum·mer (bŭm’ər) -adjective slang
1. Of poor, wretched, or miserable quality; worthless.
2. Disappointing; unpleasant.
We visited West Seattle. Good thing we had our pocket dictionary with us to get past our loss for words. Even the 1950s house next door looks stunned. Well, it is a lot of down-tempo green.